Monday, March 9, 2009

Alpine Club Outing- Freshers


So, I joined the alpine club which is everything outdoors and is the longest running club on campus, also it is it's 80th birthday this year, so it's supposed to be a year to remember. The first outing we had was bridge/bungee jumping, we had harnesses on our shoulders and hips so we were sure to be strapped in. It was probably one of the scariest and most rewarding thing I did(besides alyssa in marching band draggin us onto shreika in Tampa during the bowl trip). It was so much fun, I'll post a video of it here. I did a handstand on the ledge and then got pushed off, Alastair the instructor guy said at the first initial drop we were going 80 mph!


http://www.facebook.com/video/videos.php?of=14827687#/video/video.php?v=661558274813&subj=14827687 Here is the link for my video, or you can just facebook me and search under my videos...It was a lot of fun, well until the afternoon, but I will write about that in another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment